Sunday, March 23, 2014

Reviewing My Favorite Hair Care Products


So a lot of you have been asking me to review products, especially hair products that I use or anything basically that includes my hair care routine. So will make those types of videos very soon! I have been trying out a lot of hair care products since last year and I think that I can now speak profoundly on those certain items.

The products I will be reviewing first are the stuffs that I've used up and then the items that I've been currently trying out!  So you guys can expect to see reviews.

That's it for now! I'm editing a new DIY video for you all!

See you on my next video on YouTube!

Much Love,

Keren

8 comments:

  1. I love your hair! Its beautiful. Hoping that someday I might achieve your length. :) great work with the youtube videos too. Keep inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello po ate keren ^_^. your hair is beautiful.i was wondering if you can do a review on shampoos by Human<3Nature...thier products contain no chemicals. i will really appreciate it if u did a review on it. BTW ur videos are awesome. i <3 u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I have been watching all your hair videos. I could not find tiwinings Earl Grey green tea . I was wondering if bigelow Earl Grey green tea was good to use. It says it's dedicated with real oil of Bergamot from calabria Italy healthy antioxidants all natural. Please contact me on facebook Tmw Bluee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of your hair. Its so lustrous, long and healthy. Can you tell us more tips for healthy hair? Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One such treatment is using hair colors and dyes. But some of these treatments are harsh on hair and you might want to choose for other Natural Remedies for Gray Hair Treatment. Here’s how to get rid of grey hair naturally and quick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Though there are lots of dyes on the market formulated particularly for Gray Hair Treatment, the harsh chemicals in these products make them disagreeable to those with an eye for maintaining optimal health.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Keren, you have really beautiful hair that is why people keep asking for your reviews. I hope you will share the product reviews soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair dries naturally that straight, you are the luckiest woman alive. This post makes me wanna shave my hair off.

    ReplyDelete